Welcome to our online store!
Silver Chamber and its associated artists, called later Sellers, provide their services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read the terms in full before you use our store. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use our website. Visit or shop within the www.silverchamber.co.uk implies that you accept these terms.
We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
You will be able to access the majority of “Silver Chamber” website without having to register any details with us.
When you visit www.silverchamber.co.uk or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
1. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
2. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. Additional security may be required for larger sales when we may decide to ask you for extra proof of ID.
4. “Silver Chamber” and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Payment and Confirmation Of Order
1. Once the order has been placed, we will send you an email confirmation including product/s ordered and prices. If the product/s are out of stock or cannot be made to order we will notify you and cancel the order. That means your order is an offer, not a contract of sale between you and “Silver Chamber”, so prices and availability won’t be contractually confirmed until you receive the ‘confirmation of dispatch’ email sent once your order has been successfully picked and we can confirm stock levels have been checked.
2. When you make a purchase from www.silverchamber.co.uk by secure online payment system via PayPal, you will receive an electronic confirmation upon receipt of your order as son as your order has been received.
You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal:
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. On the right hand side of the next page you will see the second option is to pay using a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
3. The order confirmation acts as receipt.
4.Payment for the order does not mean that payment will come into our account at the same time.
5. Payment shall be made on the date of acceptance of the price.
6. “Silver Chamber” shall not be bound to deliver the product/s until you have paid for them.
7. Orders can be placed around the clock. However, orders placed on weekdays after 03.00 p.m., on Saturdays or Sundays and during the public holidays will be processed from the nearest working day.
2. “Silver Chamber” has an e‑mail contact with customer. Customer may only contact with artists (Sellers) via “Silver Chamber”.
3. Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, however when using this website you shall not post or send to or from www.silverchamber.co.uk any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
4. “Silver Chamber” grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of “Silver Chamber”. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
5. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of “Silver Chamber”. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of “Silver Chamber” and our suppliers without express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing name or trademarks of “Silver Chamber” without the express written consent of “Silver Chamber”. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by “Silver Chamber”.
6. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of “Silver Chamber” so long as the link does not portray “Silver Chamber”, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
7. You may not use any “Silver Chamber” logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
8. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website.
1.The Price of product shall be the price set out on the website of “Silver Chamber” and the confirmation of order.
2.The Price is in Great Britain Pound Sterling and includes all taxes or duties due, (including VAT tax) charged at the rate/s applicable at the date of confirmation of order.
We can not be responsible for customs fees, and is not allowed to prepay customs fees.
1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our store is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
2. Our store may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
1.“Silver Chamber” and its associated artists (Sellers) attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, “Silver Chamber” does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, or current.
2. Description of the product shall not be treated as the part of the contract for the purchase/sale.
3. Pictures of products are as a representation only and should be used only as guide. Complaints concerning the discrepancy in appearance of the received product/s and ordered product/s, which result from the difference in setting the parameters of customer's monitor, and in particular, the difference in colures and shades of gold and gemstones, shall not constitute the ground for returning product/s.
1. Seller exposing their products for sale, disposes of commodity and upon receipt of payment from the customer is responsible for shipping the product/s directly to the customer within 48 hours.
In the event that the Seller has received notification of shipment of more then one product from the same customer, products must be sent one shipment.
We will extend the fulfillment date up to fourteen calendar days for products listed on the inventory sheet as made to order. The Seller must fill all orders within seven/fourteen calendar days of the order date.
2. The Seller must have the capability to print, package and post all orders. The Seller must pack and ship all products as prescribed by the carrier.
3.The Seller agrees not to attach to the product consignment any advertising information, telephone number, email address, website address, etc. No messenger or any other method that would enable communication between the Customer and the Seller, other than through the ww.silverchamber.co.uk or the incentive to buy outside service. Each consignment should include the sender's address ONLY, consisting of: customer’s name and surname/ company name, street and apartment number, zip code and city.
4.In case of failure to comply with the foregoing regulations Silver Chamber reserves the right to suspend and / or terminate a User account, to anybody who shall breach any of these Regulations, in particular, may be spamming, sending unordered commercial, promotional advertising (including advertising of services competitive to the Silver Chamber), or uses words commonly recognized as abusive.
5. A user whose account has been suspended or removed may not re-register without the prior consent of Silver Chamber.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies, such as our Delivery and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to www.silverchamber.co.uk. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Exclusion Of Liability
1. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering www.silverchamber.co.uk), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with www.silverchamber.co.uk.
2. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
1. Collected Information
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
1.1 Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
1.2 Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase.
1.3 If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
2. Cookie Usage
3. Our Use of Your Information
Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data:
3.1 Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have. We may also send information on products or services you may be interested in, as long as consent has been received.
3.2 Contract Commitments: To meet any Commitment we make to you.
3.3 Changes or Improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
3.4 An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site.
3.5 We may use data or allow third parties to use information that is not related to goods or services you may be interested in. We or third parties contact you only if consent has been provided by you at anytime, based on information we collected.
3.6 Any new customer can only be contacted by us or third parties if consent has been offered via our site. We only send communications you have consented to.
3.7 Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications.
3.8 None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. Information shared to a third party is statistical only. We will not reveal who you are, only mathematical information about our visitors.
4. Personal Data Storage
4.2 Information we are provided will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
4.3 You should understand data via online transmission is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable you may be given access to sections of our site that require a password. You are responsible for the passwords safety and confidentiality.
5. Information Disclosure
5.1 At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable.
5.2 Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
5.2.1 Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
5.2.2 At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
5.2.3 To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
6. Third Party Links
7. Information Accessibility We cannot withhold data we collect about you, as per The Data Protection Act 1998. This act provides you with access to any information we may hold on you. If you wish to have access about our data collection on you please pay our fee of £10. The fee covers our costs for processing your request and getting the data to you. Please use the contact details below to formulate your data access request.